Fanapart Padding Adhesive lets carbonless sheets, in the correct order, to automatically form into sets carbonless.
8 Fl oz. bottle will pad approx 10,000 Sheets of Carbonless paper.
1) Jog stack of paper by hand or machine. (Sheets must smoothly align along the edge to be padded.)
2) Place weight on board to bring sheets into contact with each other.
3) With a fully loaded brush, apply adhesive to the entire edge to be padded.
4) Repeat strokes in same area to ensure 1⁄8” adhesive penetration into the stack. (Do not apply a second coat.)
5) Let stand for 30 to 60 minutes before packaging.
6) When dry, fan forms to separate sets.