Pricing & Option Details
This Automobile Transport Form is available in:
• Printed exactly as shown, we will just add your company’s name and information
• Printed as shown, including your company’s name and info, but with fields added or deleted
• Printed to your specifications, as long as the form is printed in one color (black) and the size remain the same
How do I place my Order?
If you like the form just as is:
1) Fill out your company info that should be printed on the form.
Include your logo in the email if you want it on the form.
2) Select the # of parts you want to order, and indicate the quantity.
3) Click Add to Cart.
If you wish to modify the form
(At no extra charge):
1) Indicate which fields you want to add, change or delete by emailing us specific instructions.
2) OR – either print out our PDF form, mark (by pen) any changes you want, and fax us your corrected form at 718.852-1862, or scan and email your corrected form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a PDF proof within 24 hours for your approval. Feel free to ask for changes if anything isn’t to your liking. Once you approve the form, your job will be shipped within 3 business days.
We can do your form with all kind of Customizations:
For an example
• your Forms can be printed in more than one color
• Add numbers & Bar Codes Selection of Paper Colors
• Additional Perforations
• Add an Integrated Label
• Forms should be in Books
• Much more…
More Information about an Auto Transport Bill of Lading:
a Bill of Lading is the legal document issued by the carrier, that confirms the receipt of a car to transport from 1 location to an other, and specifies the terms and conditions of delivery. The document is emitted at the time of pick-up and must be signed by the client and the carrier. It is also signed by both parts when the car is being delivered.
The possible damages must be recorded here at the time of delivery. The Bill of Lading will be the only single evidence supporting any further discussions and claims related to these damages, so don’t lose your copy.
Some of the information that you will find in this document are: the carrier name, contact information etc., the agreed dates and times, you can also combine with a invoice, put the form of payment, the valuation coverage, or the description of your car.
Consider the Bill of Lading as a receipt, a contract and a document that ensures the security of your possession – all in one.