Pricing & Option Details
This Forklift Inspection Checklist Form is available in:
• Printed exactly as shown, we will just add your company’s name and information
• Printed as shown, including your company’s name and info, but with fields added or deleted
• Printed to your specifications, as long as the form is printed in one color (black) and the size remain the same
How do I place my Order?
If you like the form just as is:
1) Fill out your company info that should be printed on the form.
Include your logo in the email if you want it on the form.
2) Select the # of parts you want to order, and indicate the quantity.
3) Click Add to Cart.
If you wish to modify the form
(At no extra charge):
1) Indicate which fields you want to add, change or delete by emailing us specific instructions.
2) OR – either print out our PDF form, mark (by pen) any changes you want, and fax us your corrected form at 718.852-1862, or scan and email your corrected form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a PDF proof within 24 hours for your approval. Feel free to ask for changes if anything isn’t to your liking. Once you approve the form, your job will be shipped within 3 business days.
We can do your form with all kind of Customizations:
For an example
• your Forms can be printed in more than one color
• Add numbers & Bar Codes Selection of Paper Colors
• Additional Perforations
• Add an Integrated Label
• Forms should be in Books
• Much more…
More about this Forklift Inspection Checklist Form Form
Quality Forms provides you with a quick and easy to use forklift inspection checklist that is to be used for the daily pre-use inspections that your employees should perform on your company’s forklifts. OSHA regulations state that all mobile equipment must be inspected for safety issues before being put into use each shift. Making sure that your workplace is constantly in obedience with forklift safety regulations can be a time-consuming task, but if you don’t, a major accident could result. Use the Forklift Daily Checklist to eliminate any worries. Keep your forklift machinists aware to the safety risks and remind them of their daily responsibility to protect property and avert accidents.